Hello NG,

we are using Kamailio 5.4.2 with the USRLOC module configured with db_mode 2
(Write-Back scheme). The database is Postgres 11. Sometimes some records are
not written to the database, however I can lookup them by "kamcmd ul.lookup
..." . There are no database errors (like constraint violations or value too
large errors) to see in the postgres.log. Not even when I execute "kamcmd
ul.flush" manually. There are also no related error messages to see in the
Kamailio.log during "kamcmd ul.flush".

Has anyone else seen that issue or is this might already fixed in a newer
version?

Thanks and regards

Markus