On 12/12/2022 14.53, [EXT] Michel Pelletier wrote:
I am proxying all RTP through RTPEngine.  Everything works fine until about 5 seconds into the call, when rtpengine enters kernelization, after which all RTP forwarding ceases. I've checked the required iptables entries, and all looks good.

Inspect /proc/rtpengine/0/list while a call is running, in particular paying attention to the packet and byte counters.

Also double check that the version of the rtpengine daemon matches the version of the kernel module (and that the module has been reloaded if there have been any upgrades - `dmesg` or `kern.log` are good places to check that).

Cheers