Hi Daniel and Everyone,

Thanks for the inputs. We understand that Kamailio is a SIP signalling server
irrespective of any core. But we have seen a thread in Open5Gs community where
they established the call with Kamailio IMS. Below thread is for your
reference.

https://open5gs.org/open5gs/docs/tutorial/02-VoLTE-setup/

If you have any inputs on this it is most welcome. We just want to check the
feasibility of establishing voice/video call with 5G core.

Your inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Pooja Yadav