From: Alex Balashov <abalas...@evaristesys.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2023 5:44 PM
To: Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List <sr-users@lists.kamailio.org>
Subject: [SR-Users] Re: Dispatcher Incoming

> On Jan 4, 2023, at 8:25 AM, Henning Westerholt <h...@gilawa.com> wrote:
>
>  it seems that this bug apparently does not harm to many people, or the
> workaround with the outbound proxy works for most of them.

I've been complaining about it constantly, but lack the PJSIP depth to provide
a robust fix.

I think it's quite unfortunate because it's functionality that used to exist in
chan_sip, when it was finally added in Asterisk 12. Systems were built with
that assumption in mind. chan_pjsip isn't supposed to be a step backwards...

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov
Principal Consultant