Hi all,

We're hitting an issue while integrating secure websockets in our existing SIP
infrastructure using Kamailio.

When the registration comes in, it causes an entry in our AOR table, with
";transport=ws" appended.
When we want to send a message to this client (using t_relay), kamailio seems
to take 'ws' as being *unsecure* websockets. In turn, this makes Kamailio try
to send out the message using a TCP listener - while it should have picked the
TLS listener.

There are some remarks in the sources about ws vs. wss, so i'm struggling to
figure out where things go wrong. I've also created github issue #3340 with
more details.

Any help would be appreciated. If this turns out to be a Kamailio bug, i'm
happy to provide a patch.