Hello,

about the missing part of your email: in the first message, there is
"The ones that don't" at the end of first paragraph, which looks like a
part of an unfinished phrase

The internal IPC for async_route() is an array of linked lists in shared
memory, normally nothing should be lost, but maybe executed too late,
when the transaction is gone. Does debug level allow printing warnings?
If yes, then there should be warning messages containing ""active
transaction not found" in the logs.

How many async workers are configured?

Just for the records, async_task_route() uses socketpair() for internal
IPC, which depends on socket buffer size, but only pointer addresses are
sent over, so the processing of the tasks should be very slow to get it
filled.

Cheers,
Daniel

Kamailio World Conference - June 5-7, 2023 - www.kamailioworld.com