Hi,

maybe I'm stupid, but I can not find out how to send 4 byte UDP NAT packets to the sip server.

loadmodule "nathelper.so"

modparam("nathelper", "natping_interval", 15)
modparam("nathelper|registrar", "received_avp", "$avp(s:rcv)")

I'm a absolute beginner with kamailio and the page about the nathelper Module is not really helpful.

At the moment no pings are sendet.
But I receive 4 byte packets from the sip server.

After 15 minutes my calls are cancelled because of the missing pings.
Without proxy, the phone send the pings directly to the sip server and the call stays alive.

When I experiment with some other nathelper settings, kamailo start results in errors.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Bernd