Hi Henning

> you've seems to have already found a workaround, as posted later.
>
> Generally, topos should work for PRACK, there were several enhancements/fixes
> committed in the last year.

Unfortunately, I didn't get it working as I anticipated.

CPE - REGISTRAR - CORE

I would like to hide topology towards the CPE so it does not have to
deal with recorded routes or via headers and also to hide those ip
addresses from the customer.

But I need those header between REGISTRAR and CORE kamailio instances.

For call from registrar to core I use a branch route trigger.

Within that trigger I do:

branch_route[BR_TO_CORE]
{
        if ($avp(debug) > 0) {
                xlog("L_INFO", "$cfg(route): Branching to Core\n");
        }
        $avp(droptopos) = 1;
}

event_route[topos:msg-outgoing] {
        # Drop topology hiding towards core. We need those route header!
        if ($avp(droptopos) == 1) {
                xlog("L_INFO", "$cfg(route): **************** DROP TOPOS\n");
                drop;
        }
        $avp(droptopos) = 0;
}

Unfortunately this does not only affect the INVITE to the core, but
also drops topos on the other leg (replies like ringing and 200 OK from
core via registrar to customer) which then disclose all via information.

Is there a way to drop topos selectively only in one direction?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden