Dear Kamailio community,

I am a newbie in Kamailio and I am currently working on a project that involves
communicating with Kamailio using Python. I have been exploring the Kamailio
documentation and I have come across RPC, JSONRPCS..., which I believe can help
me achieve my goal.

However, I am not sure about the steps to follow in the Kamailio configuration
file to create my own script to communicate with Kamailio using Python (the
script is on an other machine on the same LAN). I would be grateful if someone
could guide me through the process.

I have already set up Kamailio (builed it from the source code 5.5.5) and
Python on my machines and I have basic knowledge of Kamailio configuration. I
just need some guidance on how to set up the RPC module in Kamailio and how to
create a Python script to communicate with it. I found that I can use RPyC
library of python.

I would appreciate any help or suggestions from the Kamailio community. Thank
you in advance for your time and assistance.

Best regards,
Wild Coder.