Hi List

Digging further into my tcp/tls issues...

Upon successful authentication I call:

tcp_keepalive_enable("60", "5", "5");
tcp_set_connection_lifetime("120");

I tought, this would do to keep the connection alive.

I noticed, despite keepalive packets being exchanged, kamailio is
closing the connection after a bit more than 2 minutes.

I am right at assuming, that tcp_set_connection_lifetime is not related
to how long the connection is idle, but is counted from the SYN, no
matter if keepalives were successfully exchanged?

Does calling tcp_set_connection_lifetime() again restart the lifetime
like for 2 more minutes like in this example? Or would I have to keep
increase the value of the lifetime on each successful re-register to
keep it open?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden