Hi Henning,

I've been over that section a number of times, but it is still not clear why
Dispatcher would return from ds_select_dst a host that is in IP state. "I" is
Inactive.

What does "Probing" mean? Does it imply something besides "we're trying to send
OPTIONS packets"?

Regards,

Jawaid

On 3/13/23, 8:55 AM, "Henning Westerholt" <h...@gilawa.com