Happy Eastern

Kamailio 5.4 used.

On dialogues calls, I noticed this happening on the second re-invite to refresh
the session from the B side.

dlg_onroute(): unable to find dialog for INVITE with route param 'df9.da75'
[2557:22445] and call-id '14148a68-f1b2-485d-b5a2-f9dd7773d2c0'

The did df9.da75 is identical to the one in the route-header on the first
re-invite from the B side, before this one. No CDR was (yet) generated, and the
dialogues is still present and on-going according to the database:

CallID [14148a68-f1b2-485d-b5a2-f9dd7773d2c0]
H-Entry: 2557   H-ID: 22445

But most probably not in memory as kamcmd dlg.stat_active shows zero (this is
on a development node, so no other calls running).

There are no sip messages that end the call in between those two re-invites. I
see no session timeouts or similar in the logs.

Any hint what could cause Kamailio not to find the corresponding dialogue on
this re-invite?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon- @ HomeOffice und normal erreichbar
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden