Hi,

*sip_provider_proxy1[* uac module-register] ---> *kamailio* [dispatcher
Module]  ----> *Asterisk1*

                                                   ----> *Asterisk 2*

in my configuration kamailio register to the sip provider using *uac module*,
sip information are stored in database (uacreg).

when a incoming call(INVITE) come to kamailio it will dispatch call to
Asterisk using* "dispatcher module".*

Here i have couple of questions

1.  If my SIP provider has a secondary proxy as a failover server
(sip_provider_proxy2), can I configure Kamailio with the uac module to use
the secondary proxy if the primary proxy fails?
2. Since my application is inbound-only, registration failure is only
identified when the registration expires (3600 seconds = 1 hour). Can I use
the dispatcher module to select the SIP proxy and switch the registration
to the secondary proxy if the primary proxy is not reachable (using
OPTIONS)?