From: Calvin E. <calv...@gmail.com>
Sent: Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2023 19:36
To: Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List <sr-users@lists.kamailio.org>
Subject: [SR-Users] Dialog DMQ state after restart

Does the dialog module do anything similar to the htable dmq_init_sync behavior?

The scenario is restarting the offline member of an HA pair after modifying the
script. We're unsure of the state of the replicated dialogs post-restart. Will
the standby become aware of the dialogs prior to the restart? In other words,
do we need to wait until the pre-restart calls end before we can safely
failover?

-Calvin E.