I wouldn't do a delete in that situation; it might be simpler to just do
another rtpengine_offer() on a <Call-ID, From-tag> tuple that RTPEngine already
knows about, just as one would in a reinvite. I believe rtpengine_manage()
would cover this situation as well.

And yes, then just t_relay() anew!

--
Alex Balashov