the problem is not NAT .
My Asterisk does not have any public IP Address . How can I proxy the
registration requests from kamailio ( with Public IP Address ) to asterisk (
With private IP address ) .
The goal is to allow remote users to register in my asterisk server .
    Am Montag, 24. Juli 2023 um 10:54:16 MESZ hat John shuku
<john.sh...@yahoo.com> Folgendes geschrieben:

the problem is not NAT .
My Asterisk does not have any public IP Address . How can I proxy the
registration requests from kamailio ( with Public IP Address ) to asterisk (
With private IP address ) .
The goal is to allow remote users to register in my asterisk server .

    Am Montag, 24. Juli 2023 um 10:34:52 MESZ hat Lewis Hutchinson
<lewis.hutchin...@missionlabs.co.uk> Folgendes geschrieben:

 This is always a good place to start
https://www.fredposner.com/1457/kamailio-behind-nat/

Lewis

Mission Labs Limited is registered in England, company number 10040088. Trading
Office: The Old Milk Depot, Bacup Rd, Rossendale, BB4 7FE. Registered office:
The Scalpel, 18th Floor 52 Lime Street, London, EC3M 7AF. Email confidentiality
notice: This message is private and confidential. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. Please
consider the environment before you print this email.