From: David Villasmil <david.villasmil.w...@gmail.com>
Sent: Samstag, 12. August 2023 02:55
To: Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List <sr-users@lists.kamailio.org>
Subject: [SR-Users] Kamailio behind TLS-TCP load balancer

Hello all,

Iโ€™m having lots of problems when trying to configure Kamailio behind an AWS tls
load balancer to offload tls and receive on tcp on Kamailio. Everything else
inside is UDP.
I found I need to manually add record-route presets every time and invite comes
in. And when trying to forward an ACK to the client via tls/tcp load balancer
Kamailio complaint the socket is not TLS so it fails.

Is there a simpler way of doing this via some parameters I donโ€™t know?

Thanks for helping me with this!

David
--
Regards,