From: Duarte Rocha <duarteroch...@gmail.com>
Sent: Donnerstag, 7. September 2023 19:10
To: sr-users@lists.kamailio.org
Subject: [SR-Users] Re: uac_replace_to() without RR params

I made some more testing and found that calling dlg_manage() before
uac_replace() and setting restore_dlg param with value “1” solves my issue and
doesn’t add params to Record-Route.

In the event of a restart to Kamailio i would like to keep the state of the
call and not lose the values on the dialog vars where original To and From
headers are stored. In order to do that i thought of saving the original values
on a data structure and assigning its value to the lost dialog vars. In order
to that i need to be able to access those dialog variables. Is that possible?
What is their name?

Cheers