I don't think this is the problem you think it is. Let's say endpoint A spoofs
a To-tag and a Call-ID. So what? The reinvite goes to endpoint B, which says "I
don't recognise that"."

Spoofing both would be quite difficult.

Nevertheless, if this improbable worry consumes you, you can use dialog module
tracking and this function:

https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.7.x/modules/dialog.html#dialog.f.is_known_dlg

—
Sent from mobile, apologies for brevity and errors.