Hi Team

I'm still hunting dialog errors which cause my dialog counters to
divert and stick around, basically exploding in my face now and then. I
suppose they are DMQ related (maybe packet loss, maybe retransmissions,
maybe generic overloading of the virtualized kamailio instances)
causing issues with inserting dialog timers on the peer etc.

So for the moment I'm running only one instance, no DMQ peer.

What I still occasionally see are messages:

INVITE]dialog [dlg_hash.c:1182]: next_state_dlg(): bogus event 2 in
state 3 for dlg 0x7ff906294be8 [2482:872] with clid 'A8459C74@7f33ff47'
and tags '7f33ff47+1+7d820120+89494caf' '3904288054-1882699775'

I found an ancient post, confirming this to be an open bug in Kamailio
1.4 and race condition between the 200 OK reply to an INVITE and the ACK
confirming the 200 OK. Someone attempted to backport a fix for opensips
to kamailio.

Indeed, I see this message occur occasionally after managing the 200 OK
reply and routing the ACK.

Does anyone know, if this is still a open bug with Kamailio 5.5? Or
what else could be the cause of this message?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon- @ HomeOffice und normal erreichbar
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden