On 26/09/2023 08.10, [EXT] Duarte Rocha via sr-users wrote:
Hello all,

I have my rtpengine configured to use ports 20000 - 50000 for RTP in rtpengine.conf.

Now i want to able to select the port or the port range in a call by call basis. Is that possible?

Not currently possible with rtpengine. There's only a single port range and it's not possible to choose a particular port.

Why do you want to choose a particular port?

Cheers