*Hello,*
I am running kamailio-5.3.4 on one of my setup and I intend to use the
crypto module in the same.
I wanted to understand the following details when the module is used:
I understand it uses the AES algorithm, is that correct?
Does it use AES 128, 192 or 256 bit algorithms?
Does it use CBC or ECB mode for AES?
The 5.3 version does not have an parameter for init-vector, so does
kamailio use any init vector internally in this case?

When i compared the encrypted text that kamailio produces and the ones
available online, they were producing different outputs even when same
shared secret was used. Hence asking for more clarification

PS: Upgrading kamailio is my very last option as this is one af an old
setup which only needs this feature without much changes.

Thanks for any valuable response.

*-- Jayesh*