for other messages, you can find good examples in standard kamailio.conf
file ( it is quite a full example file that basically covers your question )

Also, you may need to read more about how uac module works and which
instruments it gives you to handle restoring
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.7.x/modules/uac.html#uac.p.restore_mode

чт, 12 окт. 2023 г. в 11:23, Ali Taher via sr-users <