On 12/10/2023 09.02, [EXT] Leonardo Arena via sr-users wrote:
I've opened the captured traffic with Wireshark and I've found out
that Kamailio is actually forwarding the call with a double SDP
header. ngrep was showing only a partial header. I think this happens
because when forwarding the call I use rtpengine_offer() and not
rtpengine_manage(). I've tried using rtpengine_manage() and I get only
one SDP header but with the (wrong) private IP address. I've tried
also rtpengine_delete() before rtpengine_offer() but there's always a
double header. Ideas? Still digging..

Duplicated SDPs in combination with rtpengine are usually the result of manipulating the SDP multiple times, e.g. using sdpops first and then passing the SDP to rtpengine (or the other way around) without msg_apply_changes() in between, or perhaps invoking the rtpengine methods multiple times within the same script run.

Cheers