From: Olle E. Johansson via sr-users <sr-users@lists.kamailio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2023 2:24 AM
To: Leonardo Arena via sr-users <sr-users@lists.kamailio.org>
Cc: Olle E. Johansson <o...@edvina.net>
Subject: [SR-Users] STIR/SHAKEN with Kamailio

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

Hello Kamailians!

As STIR/SHAKEN seems to cross the ocean and arrive on the European shores, I’m
curious on how you’ve implemented it with Kamailio. I asked on our Matrix chat
and got two responses that seems to not use the Kamailio STIR/SHAKEN support
but rather a 3rd party service that they’ve integrated using restful APIs.

Please help me and share how you’re implementing STIR/SHAKEN with Kamailio.

I’m not shaken, nor stirred. yet.

Regards,
/O