Hello,

at least for some ideas you can have a look at the p_usrloc module. This
implements a clustered registration database, where the data location is
queried from another database table. In the end you can of course also use
native partition means provided from your database and build it by yourself.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/