Sup guyz! On debian 12 i have kamailio 5.6.3 and when I try to use db_mysql
module I always get an error: kamailio[2842268]: ERROR: db_mysql
[km_my_con.c:163]: db_mysql_new_connection(): driver error: Can't connect to
local server through socket '/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock'

I have no idea where it finds this socket cuz I don’t have it and don’t want
to. Where I can change it?