Hi Henning,

Thanks a lot for your reply, and for the time spent.

I'm currently following the tutorial and trying to install Kamailio on our
local environment, and I've faced with another question.

For what i can see, there is a subscriber table, which stores user information.
If we want Kamailio as a Presence server only, do we need to have all users
provitioned on this table? Is it possible for Kamailio to be "blind", and only
stores user information on SIP Publish and/or XCAP Provitioning?

Cheers,
David Salvador