Hello,

what type of integration do you need?

Only media services like voicemail or?

Regards

---
I'm SoCIaL, MayBe

El 21/02/2024 a las 6:26 a. m., jayapal--- via sr-users escribió:
Greetings,

I am new to Kamailio and seeking assistance. I have installed FreeSWITCH
version 1.10.11 and Kamailio version 5.6.5. I have two inquiries:

I aim to configure FreeSWITCH with Kamailio. Could someone kindly guide me on
achieving this integration?

I am curious about the storage location of Kamailio's log files. Could someone
please provide information regarding this?

Thank you in advance for your help and guidance.