This was done using the system-provided OpenSSL (Debian 12). It might work
for tlsa, but I don't know how Kamilio would respond to LD_PRELOAD
affecting one of its own modules.

If your curious how it works, the code is here:
https://github.com/voipmonitor/sniffer/blob/master/tools/ssl_keylogger/sslkeylog.cpp