Hello,

I propose to aim to get out 5.8.0 next week on Wednesday or Thursday
(March 6 or 7, 2024). I haven't seen much activity around issues in the
new features/modules. If time allows to build the pages for what-is-new
and how-to-upgrade (which I think it should be rather minimal), then I
think it should be no other major task. Overall it will be almost two
weeks since the 5.8 branch was created.

Cheers,
Daniel