Hello!

In my architecture, SIP SUBSCRIBE messages can reach the Kamailio
Presence server in several ways.
And I noticed that re-SUBSCRIBEs messages do not update the record_route
field in the active_watchers table (MySQL), so subsequent SIP NOTIFY
messages do not inherit it and have the routes set of the initial SIP
SUBSCRIBE message.

Is there any way to change this behavior?

modparam("presence", "db_url", DBURL)
modparam("presence", "subs_db_mode", 3)
modparam("presence", "timeout_rm_subs", 0)
modparam("presence", "expires_offset", 0)
modparam("presence", "max_expires", 1800)
modparam("presence", "db_update_period", 30)
modparam("presence", "clean_period", 180)
modparam("presence", "send_fast_notify", 1)
modparam("presence", "pres_htable_size", 32)
modparam("presence", "subs_htable_size", 32)
modparam("presence", "publ_cache", 0)
modparam("presence", "notifier_processes", 0)

# kamailio -v
version: kamailio 5.1.2 (x86_64/linux)
--

BR,