I have an AWS ec2 instance with Kamailio and rtpengine configured. I am
having a challenge of no voice on calls. I have sip client on my mobile
phone and soft phone on my laptop and the two are on different networks
behind nat. Signaling is working fine but there is no media and when I check
on on the SDP the call logs are showing private ips instead of public ips :
o=- 3 2 IN IP4 192.168.1.33 and c=IN IP4 172.31.36.50. I understand this is
a NAT issue but I am failing to see where is the challenge. My rtpengine
seems to be working fine .

Below is my Kamailio.cfg file link :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MKZJGlQjxYbdtw6QcCm9_EmvVPOkMs-YXjlq1ZM2
mmY/edit?usp=drive_link