Hey Hossein,

I haven't tested that many registrations. Max. I have tested is 10
simultaneous connection.

In this case, Kamailio creates sockets to UEs IP:PORT on demand for sending
> out ?

Yes, Kamailio establishes IPSec connections between the ports mentioned in
"Security-Client" header and the Kamailio IPSec Server and Client port when
it receives SIP REGISTER with "Security-Client" header during UE IMS
registration.

Best Regards,
Supreeth