Hi

I wonder if anyone could maybe recommend what to use as signaling B2BUA
to work with Kamailio to handle spiralling / looping calls and to reduce
the number of Route, Via Header and message size, which cause issue
with a large number of CPE.

Requirements:
* New CallID needs to be generated
* Handling Route and Via
* ~ 2000 concurrent calls.
* Preserving custom SIP X- header
* Routing NOTIFY for MWI etc.

Handling RTP is not required!

What I have been looking at more closely:

= FreeSwitch =

Got stuck trying to solve the dependencies to get it to run/build on
ubuntu jammy.
Has anyone experience in running it in a docker container? Will it
perform?

= Sippy =

Very small, very simple, unfortunately removes customer SIP headers and
does not forward NOTIFY. (It's python, so maybe this could be easily
implemented/fixed).

= SEMS =

Does not seem to be actively developed in the last, couple of years.
Looks quite bloated to me for what I need.

= Asterisk =

Each customer header has to be copied, wants to handle RTP and bridge
by issuing Re-Invites. Not sure how to route stuff like NOTIFY.
Also from experience I fear asterisk would translate sip reply codes
(like 608 and 607) it does not know to some 4XX default.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon- @ HomeOffice und normal erreichbar
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden