Hello everyone!

Is there a way to define a listen port range for TCP/TLS? Or any macro I
can use to create the LISTEN commands? And finally is there a performance
penalty for having multiple (2k) listening ports at the same time?

I am in a strange situation where I need to register multiple credentials
on a single SIP trunk, for each registration I need to use a
different local port otherwise the trunk will simply overwrite the previous
registrations. Furthermore, when I place a call on that trunk I have to be
consistent with the port I used for registration for that
specific credential. So I am looking into explicitly defining the port to
be used per credential, UACREG allows me to use the contact_addr/socket for
the registration part and for placing of outbound calls I can use $fsn to
force the correct socket.

Best regards,
Joao