Thanks Henning,

I did take a look at the JWT module, prior posting to the ML, but it seems
to me that it requires a private key (.pem) which I won't have access to,
hence the only way to authenticate is to send a HTTPS request to an URL
with the login and password in it.... Or am I missing something?

The DB Table might be a good option, though the high amount of CPS might
overload the database, so I will try the HTable option instead.

Atenciosamente / Kind Regards / Cordialement / Un saludo,

*Sérgio Charrua*