Hello Benoit,

ok, thanks for the additional information.

I would probably solve it the classical way, by adding one layer of indirection.

Have a mapping table for the real number +49XXX for lookup the two user77 and
user88 records which you then lookup from the normal location table. Maybe by
just looping the call one time to the proxy, or by some additional logic.
But of course, the way discussed on the mailing list with the
branch_set_uri(..) is also possible.

Cheers,

Henning