Am 08.06.2010 11:51, schrieb Kosilov Fedor:

So the code now supposed to delete "To: <sip:ncm00...@domain.com>"
and to append "To: <sip:ncm00...@domain.com>"

yes.

But with ngrep i can see:
To: <sip:ncm00...@domain.com>.Date:
Tue, 08 Jun 2010 09:40:10 GMT.

With timestamp, which seems to me to be unusual.

The timestamp is the next header. Thus, somehow the CRLF gets lost between To header and Date header?

So maybe it's impossible to rewrite "To" header from failure_route for
some reason... (For example according to RFC)

AFAIK it should be possible.

I just tested with kamailio 3.0 and it works fine.

Try something simpler, e.g:
  append_hf("To: sip:ncm00...@domain.com\r\n");

regards
Klaus

Actually my phones ring, and everything works fine, I am just interested
with this behavior of Kamailio.

Thanks again for your reply.

Sincerely yours,
Kosilov Fedor.