On 7/6/10 11:34 AM, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul wrote:
On Jul 06, 2010 at 10:24, Daniel-Constantin Mierla<mico...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hello,

On 7/6/10 10:16 AM, Alex Balashov wrote:
Daniel,

Based on this, I think I was erroneous in suggesting that plain
flags (setflag, isflagset) are transaction-associated.  They seem
to be message-associated, not transaction.  Is this right?
in first place is associated to message, then inherited to
transaction (when that is created) and kept for the life of the
transaction. So both associations are true, of course, a matter of
whether the transaction was created or not at respective time.
Not exactly, the flags are updated at t_relay() time, even if the
transaction was created before by t_newtran().
E.g.:

flags a, b;

     setflag(a);
     t_newtran();
     setflag(b);
     t_on_failure("failure_route");
     t_on_reply("reply_route");
     t_relay();
  =>  both a&  b will be set in the reply_route or failure_route.

right, maybe my phrasing was not clear. I wanted to mean that when the transaction is created the flags become associated to the transaction - they can be updated afterwards (e.g., failure/onreply route as well).

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla