Am 07.07.2010 19:30, schrieb inge:
Yes, why not, but in a few moment ;)

Does SER 3.0 released ? In the siprouter project ?

There is no ser/sip-router 3.0 "release". You have to checkout the sip-router 3.0 branch from git if you want "ser" flavor of sip-router.

If you do not care about the flavor you can use "Kamailio" flavor for sip-router, which has a real 3.0 "release". But if you need certain ser-specific modules then you have to use sip-router 3.0 branch from git as the ser-specific modules are not packaged into Kamailio release.

From code-point-of-view/stability there is no difference between sip-router 3.0 branch and Kamailio 3.0. The only difference is that Kamailio has "releases" - that means there is a tarball and debian packages available too.

regards
Klaus