On 10/12/10 12:23 PM, "Nicolas Rüger" wrote:
Hello Daniel,

sounds like you're planning to change it, so that one can pass variables via
perl_exec()!?

It was not in my plans, I said that development for passing kamailio cfg variables to second parameter of perl_exec() won't be big effort. I'll add it to my to-do list, but I cannot say when I will do it. You can use meanwhile Alex's solution with avps.

Cheers,
Daniel

Did I understand you correctly!?

Any idea when this will be ready to use?

Sorry, for bothering you, but I need it for my thesis and the deadline is soon
;)

Thank you...

Regards,

Nicolas