Hello,

the module parses inside the xcap uri, but you can build a custom one in config and give it as parameter to xcap server functions. In this way you can do normalization, sanity checks, etc.

For these kind of operations I added a variable that can be used to access parts of an xcap uri very easily in configuration file, not to fight with complex regular expression substitutions or other string functions/transformations.

Cheers,
Daniel