On 10/28/10 1:41 PM, Sergey Okhapkin wrote:
I've found one more feature missed in 3.1 - error_route is eliminated and
sanity module added. But if received SIP message is malformed and can't be
parsed, routing script is not executed and I have no way to log the message to
kamailio log. I did it in error_route before.

This logging is important to me to support customers. SIP ALG in routers often
breaks Via line :-(

Since I developed error_route, I remember that it handled just sporadic cases, but I can add an event_route to pass the buffer and some hints to configuration file in case the initial parsing fails and the message is dropped before getting to config file.

It is good to know that someone use such case, introduction of sanity was clearly mentioned and so far there was no complain.

Cheers,
Daniel