do not send private emails. Keep the mailing list cc-ed.

Thanks,
Daniel

On 11/5/10 1:41 PM, Rizwan Qureshi wrote:
Thanks. Problem solved anyway.

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 10:04 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <mico...@gmail.com <mailto:mico...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hello,

    run kamailio with -c parameter to get hints about the line where
    the error happens.

    Daniel

    On 11/4/10 4:17 PM, Rizwan Qureshi wrote:
    Hi List,
    This is my first email to this list and I am a kamailio newbie. I
    have worked on asterisk a lot but this is the first time im going
    to use kamailio.

    I have successfully installed kamailio on my centos system. I can
    see all the modules located in the
/usr/local/lib/kamailio/modules_k/ AND /usr/local/lib/kamailio/modules/ directories. But the problem is
    when i try to load the dispatcher module from kamailio.cfg it
    gives me the following error.

    /usr/local/lib/kamailio/modules_k/:/usr/local/lib/kamailio/modules/
    ERROR: bad config file (1 errors)

    Has anyone any clue why this is happening? I cant find any
    details about thsi error otherwise i would have posted it.

    Cheers

    Best Regards
    Rizwan Qureshi

-- Daniel-Constantin Mierla