Hello,

On 11/8/10 11:29 AM, Lee Archer wrote:
Hi, does Siremis have some sort of SVN where the latest branch with
updates can be downloaded or do we need to wait until you release the
fixed version?
the project has an svn repository hosted on sourceforge.net, but it still has the sources of 1.0.x. it will be fixed in the near future

Re-download the tar ball from the web, it has now the fixes for lcr and siremis own-user management:

http://siremis.asipto.com/pub/downloads/siremis/siremis-2.0.0.tgz

Cheers,
Daniel

Regards

Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: sr-users-boun...@lists.sip-router.org
[mailto:sr-users-boun...@lists.sip-router.org] On Behalf Of Elena-Ramona
Modroiu
Sent: 05 November 2010 09:40
To: Klaus Feichtinger
Cc: sr-users@lists.sip-router.org
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Siremis 2.0: error in LCR table editing??

Hi,

thanks for reporting. It will be fixed soon.

Regards,
Ramona

On 11/04/2010 02:16 PM, Klaus Feichtinger wrote:
Hello list,

has anybody else tried using SIREMIS 2.0 for administrating LCR tables
in kamailio 3.1.0?

I am not happy with the form / input boxes that are presented in the
web browser, because some fields are not as expected.....

Following points are - from my point of view - incorrect:

   1) table "LCR_Gateway_List": the fields 'URI-scheme', 'Transport'
and 'Strip' are represented by checkboxes. However, in reality these
fields are defined with smallint(3) types and e.g. transport is
representing values from NULL...4 - not boolean!

2) table "LCR_Target_List": the field priority is represented by a
checkbox, too. However, also this field is not boolean. Priorities are
represented by numbers, starting with '0' = highest priority a.s.o.

Can anybody check if this "problem" is a real one, or only present on
my PC? I have tested with IE and Firefox - the result is still the
same.
regards,
Klaus

Daniel-Constantin Mierla