Hello,

On 11/19/10 11:46 AM, Komáromi Péter wrote:
Hello!

I write my diplomawork, and kindly ask for your help!
I would establish a videoconference with SIP protocol between two PCs, one of
them using IPv4 and the other uses IPv6.
I have access to an RMX 4000 Multipoint Conference Platform with a Kamailio SIP
server on it.
Were here on the mailing list any previous discussion about translating between
the two IP versions?
I read some about RTP Proxies, but did not find the proper solution so far.
Could somebody help me please?
Kamailio can bridge SIP between IPv4 and IPv6. Then you need to use RTPProxy (rtpproxy) to bridge the media stream.

There is a config example in sources: modules_k/nathelper/examples/ that you can use as starting point.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla