On 11/30/10 11:58 AM, Alex Balashov wrote:
We too have noticed this, and always assumed has_sdp() was a "pseudocode" example, which doesn't translate into an actually-existing function. that the documentation simply failed to indicate as being that.
As long as nobody actually pointed it, there was no action. Now that we know, maybe some devs with git access will take care of ;-)

Thanks,
Daniel

--
Alex Balashov - Principal