Hello,

On 12/6/10 11:08 AM, Javier Gallart wrote:
Hello

I haven't been able to fix this problem yet. Has anyone run into a similar issue?
is it a clean 64b install, or is a mixed 32b - 64b. I wonder if the modules are linked to a different version of the library.

I will try to get to a 64b for testing, although I was using dialplan on such arch many times with older releases.

Btw, can you paste the list of loaded modules in the config? Just to see which ones are using connection to db.

Cheers,
Daniel

Thanks

Javi