Hello,

On 12/13/10 5:48 PM, "Nicolas Rüger" wrote:
Hello Daniel,

thanks for the fast answer. That works!

One can easily set the parameter for the startoptions in "../sbin/kamctlrc" as
follows:

  STARTOPTIONS="-f /home/daniel/kamailio/etc/kamailio.cfg"

Be sure to use the "quotation marks" and the full path (not sth. like "~")
maybe you can use $HOME which is an env variable.

Cheers,
Daniel

  as the parameter list seems to be handed over as string.

Thank you Daniel...

Regards,

Nicolas

-------- Original-Nachricht --------